Monday, March 19, 2012

Basketball, Basketball, Basketball And A Little Humor


After four days of nonstop, bracket-busting excitement and mind-numbing plays, checking my standing in our annual tournament pool, I was checking my emails and saw this humorous video of Rich Little on The Late Show with David Letterman. If you are not at least forty, you many never have even heard of him, but trust me, he was one of the funniest impersonators of his time. 

His impersonations of Johnny Carson on Johnny Carson's own show, were legendary! Yes, for you younger viewers, The Tonight Show, had a host before Jay Leno!

Check out this clean, humorous routine by Rich Little:

If that does not make you laugh, I cannot imagine what would.

As always, I look forward to your comments. Now, I am going to watch the the Gophers in the NIT. I LOVE March Madness, even the NIT!

Later,

Mike

P.S. I am four points behind the leader in my NCAA Pool. How are you doing?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

The Gophers won! And they looked good doing it. Why couldn't they have played like that in the Big 10 games and the Big 10 Tournament?

Colleen said...

Hilarious! I had forgotten just how good he was. Do you have any idea what he is up to these days?

Mom

Unknown said...

He's still performing. Check out www.richlittle.com.