Friday, November 28, 2008

The Problem Isn't The Issue ...

If you've ever heard me speak, you've heard me say, "The problem isn't the issue. The issue is how you deal with the problem." Well, I want to introduce you to a young man who is the living embodiment of that quote. His name is Nick Vujicic, and he is from Melbourne, Australia.

Nick is twenty-five and building a very successful speaking business. He travels the globe speaking to groups of all ages. One theme is his very strong Christian faith. From the looks of his schedule, he's really racking up the frequent flyer miles. You can check out more about him by going to one or both of his websites here:

Life Without Limbs

or

Attitude is Altitude


There's one more thing, he was born without arms or legs. A couple friends sent me a video of him recently, and when I went to play it today, it had been pulled off YouTube for some copyright infringement. No problem, I know how to Google! There are dozens of videos on Nick and I'd like to share this one with you. Enjoy, and be prepared to get inspired!



In this season of giving thanks, I hope Nick's story gives you pause to think about the reasons you have to be thankful.


Comments are always welcome.

Later,

Mike

2 comments:

Earl Hipp said...

Very nice and great timing during Gratitude week... Earl

Anonymous said...

What an inspiring man and video. I remember hearing about him before, but the video is quite amazing. Thanks for sharing.