Saturday, November 8, 2008

Everybody Has A Talent

You've heard people say everyone has a certain gift or talent, right? Well, how would you like to be Stevie Starr? He has a special talent like none I have ever seen. I found out how he came upon his gift and how he nurtured it on his website. You can learn more about him by clicking here. Here he is in all his splendor. He is truly amazing, a real "One-of-a-kind" individual! Plus, he has a great Scottish accent!

Check out this video of Stevie Starr:



What do you think?

What is your special talent? Have you ever done anything to develop your uniqueness? If not, why? If you have, how is it working for you? I'm not suggesting you have or need a uniqueness as different as Stevie Starr, but imagine, he found his special talent at age four!

In contrast, I found my ability and fondness for public speaking when I was in the ninth grade and my speech teacher TOLD me I was going to emcee the annual variety show. She said I would tell some silly jokes, everyone would laugh at me and I would not want to get off the stage! And, she was right! Now, forty years later, it's not just my career, it's also my therapy. I can't imagine getting a real job! I absolutely love what I do. Can you say the same about your chosen career? I hope so.

I welcome your comments.

Later,

Mike

No comments: