Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I Lied!

I lied about making my last post for the first half of the year! I was interviewed for this article on spinal cord injuries and it's now online. I just received the article from She Knows.com magazine and they quoted me accurately, twice! I had to share it with you.

You've heard the phrase, "Any pub is good pub." Well, I'll take it. You can read the entire article in She Knows.com by clicking here. Don't worry, it's short.


I welcome your comments.

Later,

Mike

2 comments:

Bridget Siljander said...

This is a wonderful article and very realistic. Very nice that you got the first line... you know very well how it is to handle having a spinal cord injury and overcome any obstacles to achieve great success.

Earl Hipp said...

Yes, any ink is good ink, but this is really a great interview. Congrats.