Tuesday, February 24, 2009

How's Your News?

A friend introduced me to How's Your News? last week and I have to say, "I'm hooked!"

How's Your News? started at a summer camp for adults with disabilities in Massachusetts in 1998, and has steadily grown to a point where they debuted their own show on MTV on Sunday, February 8th at 10:30 PM Eastern. You can read their story by clicking here.

You can view their trailer here:


Trailer for "How's Your News?" Series! from How's Your News? on Vimeo.

I think it's fantastic these young people have found something they like doing, are good at and someone found them to help them pursue their passion.

They are interviewing actors, politicians and ordinary people on the street. They are having fun, loving their jobs, traveling, meeting lots of people and experiencing things they never would have otherwise. Can you say that about your job?

Read the background page, watch some of their videos and watch their confidence rise with every interview.

Let me know what you think.

Later,

Mike

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Mike,
I've been watching this show as well and find it quite interesting. I sent it to you knowing that it was something worth posting.