Sunday, March 13, 2011

To My Worthington Friends

I have a favor to ask of people who knew me when I had my accident. You do not necessarily need to be from Worthington, I just want comments from people who knew me before my accident, and have memories of that night.

I wrote a book, and with an editor are in the process of editing it and want to include a chapter of peoples' memories of the night I got hurt. The book is nearing completion and the editing process is going very well. I already have several comments following my post where I would like you to make your comments. Please identify yourself when you post your comment.

Here is the post from my blog on September 3, 2009 I would like you to refer to if you would like to make your comments part of the book by clicking here.

My editor and I believe your comments will be a valuable addition to the book which is tentatively titled Turning This Tragedy Into Triumph and I'm Not Done Yet. I Every one of my blog posts goes to my Facebook page so for all my Facebook friends who want to comment, please open my blog and make your comment on that link from above.

The cover of the book is the picture from the Daily Globe the day after my accident. It was taken by Jim Brandenburg. He was a photographer for the Globe at the time and has several pictures you can see by going to my website at patcom.com.

Please consider subscribing to my blog if you have not already done so. The subscription process is on the top right corner of the page when you make your comment. I am trying to build up my Subscriber numbers. I appreciate your help. Please contact me if you have any questions at mike@patcom.com.

Thank you for your assistance.

I look forward to your comments.

Later,

Mike


No comments: